DraftPlus can be a powerful tool to save information you found interesting from internet or you want to use later on.
If you copied text or images, you can paste them on a page and they become stickers, that can be further formatted.
Using the sticker settings panel, you can use images as fixed backgrounds, logos, etc.
Let’s have a look in more detail…
Method #1: Print the screen from web browser.
Once you saved a screenshot of your favorite web page, you can pickup the image from the iPad gallery and copy/paste on a page. If you have already on a page an input-image sticker, just double tap on it. If you want to create a completely new sticker, use the paste sticker option to create a new image item. The image can be adjusted later on to fit your needs.
Method #2: Copy an item directly.
On a web page, select the text or copy the image you like and then paste the content on the page. This method is more flexible, if you want to change the layout later on. Each sticker can become a hyperlink so you can re-create a navigation flow and build your own notebook.
Finally, you can publish your album in pdf or as photo collection and share it with your friends and colleagues.
Learn more on our web site.
With release 12.0.7 we decided to give a larger space to the map and minimze the menu bar.
Now you can make the most of your iPad screen and still have everything at your fingers…
Let’s have a look at some new features…
1) Bottom bar can be dragged accross the screen.The world map is now presented using the whole screen and you can move the menu bar vertically, so that it never covers the area you are working on.
2) Navigation arrows. We added back and forward navigation arrows that let you navigate through the different filters you created. You apply the olours and then you use the filters to present the set of countries you want.
3) TV output. If you have a cable or wi-fi connected, you can present the map on an external screen. When you navigate through the pages or you change the layout of the items, the external screen will present the changes.
4) Page menu. We gathered in one menu, all the page’ s related functionalities. You can edit the current filter or browse the existing ones. You can also access the snapshots gallery or zoom the page.
5) Filter name and notes. One touch one the filter’s name in the middle of the bottom bar and you will be able to edit the name and add a description. You can rename the filter in order to remember the group of countries and you can use the memo to describe in details the difference.
You can go back to the map by touching again the middle of the bottom bar.
6) Custom colours. You can now use additional colours from those preset. Just set the values for the Red, green or blue bar and add the new colour to the project, to the group or both. If you add the new colour to the group, it will be available to each new project created within the group.
Tap on the colour in one of the two sections to read/edit the custom items.
Custom colours are available any time you need to apply a colour.