With release 12.0.7 we decided to give a larger space to the map and minimze the menu bar.
Now you can make the most of your iPad screen and still have everything at your fingers…
Let’s have a look at some new features…
1) Bottom bar can be dragged accross the screen.The world map is now presented using the whole screen and you can move the menu bar vertically, so that it never covers the area you are working on.
2) Navigation arrows. We added back and forward navigation arrows that let you navigate through the different filters you created. You apply the olours and then you use the filters to present the set of countries you want.
3) TV output. If you have a cable or wi-fi connected, you can present the map on an external screen. When you navigate through the pages or you change the layout of the items, the external screen will present the changes.
4) Page menu. We gathered in one menu, all the page’ s related functionalities. You can edit the current filter or browse the existing ones. You can also access the snapshots gallery or zoom the page.
5) Filter name and notes. One touch one the filter’s name in the middle of the bottom bar and you will be able to edit the name and add a description. You can rename the filter in order to remember the group of countries and you can use the memo to describe in details the difference.
You can go back to the map by touching again the middle of the bottom bar.
6) Custom colours. You can now use additional colours from those preset. Just set the values for the Red, green or blue bar and add the new colour to the project, to the group or both. If you add the new colour to the group, it will be available to each new project created within the group.
Tap on the colour in one of the two sections to read/edit the custom items.
Custom colours are available any time you need to apply a colour.
Have you ever been in such situation?
You are out of your office to meet a client, you’ve got your presentation ready, perfect slides, charts and suddenly your team or people from the office call and tell you that the data you are using in your charts is wrong and it needs to be changed before the meeting with the client…
You spent all the night before creating a perfect slide, adjusting the chart colours and labels to create a perfect presentation and now with the new data, everything will have to be edited again…
Chart are tricky objects…they are a powerful mean to represent information BUT, sometimes they require some estensive editing to look professional and clean.
If you have an iPad and you have installed “Draft+” this would not be a problem anymore…because this App generates automatically charts from any added table and ensure that the visibility (colours,fonts, spacing) is always the right one.
So you edit the table with the new data and with a gesture you have a professional-looking chart compliant with the theme you are using for your presentation.
If your table contains series using different metrics (integer, decimal, percentage), Draft+ will organise the series, grouping similar metrics.
Now just export the presentation in PDF and the meeting can take place smoothly…
We start developing with the idea of providing the same user experience to our customers.
Whether you are creating a world map or a presentation, if you know one App, you will know already how to use the others.
The menus, the actions, the way the content is structured, all follow the same logic, so after few taps, you are able to be up-to-speed in any scenario.
We put particular care into creating this smooth experience and you will see how easy it is to switch from one App to another, even without the need of a tutorial…
So we decided to identify with a “+” sign all those Apps that use the same user interface logic.